The following is a re-post from August 19, 2013
Dinner wasn't as bad as I expected. I've heard stories about meatloaf being used by the military to lube jet engines.
- Locally made hot dogs (made in the area, not made with locals)
- Mac n' cheese (odd texture but tasted fine)
- Chili & toppings
- Salad Bar (lettuce, spinach, about 5 veggie toppings, shredded cheese, croutons, 2 dressings, cottage cheese, tuna salad)
- Cut melon and berries (cantaloupe, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, oranges... all really good and fresh!)
- Cherry Cobbler
- Milk, water, hot tea, coffee
We might not starve after all...