The following is a re-post from August 19, 2013
- Chicken sandwich on whole wheat buns, tomato & cheese
- Canned fruit cocktail (went almost completely untouched)
- Tater tots
- Chicken & rice soup (made by the staff and very delicious)
- Salad bar, cottage cheese, tuna
- Asst whole fruit
- Chocolate frosted chocolate cake
- Milk, water, coffee & tea
I timed it tonight. Dinner started at 5:07. By 5:32 the kids had eaten and completely cleaned the entire dining hall. Not just cleaning their own dinnerware but they wipe down tables and stack their chairs.
150 kids, 150 place settings, 150 chairs, 19 tables, 25 minutes.
Think of that the next time you're ready to leave and your kid is still poking around looking for their left shoe.