This is a case of 'you scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours'.
See, we have some open volunteer positions that we need to have filled to help us ensure that this program runs smoothly without having the same group of people doing all the work. When that happens, these volunteers get burned out pretty quickly. And...it's always a good idea to have fresh blood in the mix. That is 'our back' getting scratched. How do we scratch yours? Each of these positions has a value to it which means, if you volunteer you will be rewarded with 'points' (1pt = $1) that can be put towards your families marching band fees. See?? Win for us, and win for you. Listed below are the open positions and the points they are worth:
- Concessions Manager 400 points
- Silent Auction Chair 50 points
- Scrip Assistant Manager 25 points Bette Pauzus
- Discount Card Chair 50 points Robyn Voight
- Car Wash Chair 50 points
- Grimm & Wilde Construction Chair 50 points
- Grimm Volunteer Coordinator 50 points
- Print Manager 100 points
- Parade Manager 50 points
- Summer Picnic Coordinator 50 points
- Symphonic Celebration Coordinator 50 points
- Chrysler Motor Citizen Coordinator 50 points
- Program Setter 100 points
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please email Volunteer@lodragonbands.org for further information.